Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

State of Denial

Ok, so this should be fairly short. On the subject of Global Warming. It was clear a few months ago that the average global temperatures were going to be trending down very soon. I was talking about this with someone, and I wish that I could remember who it was, but I can't. Anyway, they asked me what the loonies were going to do when this proof came out, and I replied that it was simple, they would deny it. The other person didn't believe that they could actually do that. Well, now even the Global Warming crowd has had to admit to the falling temperatures, but they are saying that it will be a temporary lull in Global warming, and in 10 years or so the warming trend will resume. Of course, this is nonsense, the cycle will go down the cycle will go back up and then back down again, it's not a trend, it's a cycle. So, and I wish I hadn't been, but, I was right, they look the truth right in the face and lie. It's just what they do.

No comments: