Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Blogger Birthday

Happy Blogger Birthday to me!

Ok, this might be a little silly, but it was one year ago today that I started this blog and posted my first post. There have been quite a few since then, but it did have to start somewhere.

I think I've learned a little about blogging in that time, but I still have a lot more to learn... hey, give me a break, it's only my first blogger birthday.

I think that blogging is a great forum to express opinions on all sorts of topics. It is something that I really enjoy doing, and I hope you all enjoy reading it.

Time has been pretty tight lately, so I haven't been able to keep up with posting the way I would like to, but I do try to do what I can.

I hope everyone likes my blog, because I have no plans to stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do enjoy reading them. It is not something that I would do myself but you do have some interesting topics and comments. Looking forward to your second "blogger" birthday!

Love,
Mom