Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Problem With Fair And Balanced

I complain a lot of the crazy media bias in this Country. Of course, I usually watch Fox News because, even though that network has it's own issues, it's generally better than the others. Still, something has been bothering me about Fox News for quite some time, and I finally figured out what it is. The problem not that they don't live up to their claim to being fair and balanced, but rather that they do. They equally represent the spin and distortions of both sides. But what good is it if you are being fair and balanced about lies? I want the truth, isn't there someplace where we can get some of that?

So, the other media outlets tend only to represent the lies and spin of the left, usually trying to make sure people buy it as truth, at least fox news doesn't do that, but they do still represent the lies. I guess my point is simply this, a balance of lies and spin from both sides, isn't worth much more than just the straight lies of the left, leaving me to wonder, why can't we have even one network that makes honestly reporting the truth the number one objective?

I want some truth, darn it!

No comments: