Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Let Me Explain

I have been pretty heavy into politics here on my blog lately. I had thought that I wanted to turn away from Politics for awhile and focus on other things, but alas, I guess this is just a really bad time to try to do that. I think that the direction of the Country is very important right now, not only in the Presidential election, but also in the Congressional, State and Local races. I think that after the Election I may be able to tone things down some on the Political front, but not disappear entirely, as there will still be many important issues to explore. Hope you'll all stay with me for the ride.

No comments: