Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank You

I just want to take a moment on this Veterans Day to say thank you to all those who serve our Nation in the Armed Forces, and all who have served.

We know that our freedom is not free, and no one knows better than our veterans the incredible price that has been paid to protect those God given liberties for us.

I never served myself, but have the utmost respect for those who have. My family has a long and proud Military tradition, going back to the Revolutionary War, fighting to ensure our Liberty.

So many have given so much for God and Country. On Memorial day we honor those who have died. Today we honor those who are still with us. So, to those who are still here to hear the thank you, I want to say Thank You, from the bottom of my heart, for all you do and have done. Truly the world is a better place because of your service.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written and I want to say thank you to our veterans also. It is important that we pray for those in the service and their families. THANK YOU and God Bless.

Love, Mom