Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Monday, November 3, 2008

My Sympathy to Senator Obama And Family

Putting politics aside for the moment, I want to offer my sympathy to Senator Obama as his Grandmother (in Hawaii) has passed away today.

I am sure that she was very proud of her Grandson and all that he has achieved in his life, and, being that she helped to raise him, I am sure that this is a big loss for him personally, and, as she was very involved in raising him, I am sure they were very close.

I am very glad, as I'm sure he is, that he took the time to go and see her last month.

Even though I have been hammering away at Obama as the election gets closer and closer, as I have so many disagreements with him, and I stand by all of that, my prayers are with him and his family at this time of loss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am deeply sorry about the loss of your grandmother. She may not be with you physically when you win,but her spirit will be smiling down from Heaven. When you feel a soft breeze across your face that will be her sending a kiss,Bear. God Bless.
Lynda Gaber