Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Fire In His Belly

I just happened to watch a McCain rally on TV, and it was a privilege to watch it.

McCain was strong, vibrant and showed some fire that most of us have been waiting for. I am convinced that if he had been this strong for the past several months, he would have a crushing lead now.

I have felt for quite some time that McCain and Palin can still win, but seeing John McCain this morning, I am far more optimistic than I had been.

I'm no prophet, and I'm not clairvoyant, but I do know that this election is still not over. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I know that McCain and Palin can win, and it is my hope and Prayer that they will.

Let us do the right thing and vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin! The future of our Nation may well depend on it.

No comments: