Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Sympathy Here

A man in New Jersey is upset because a Bakery refused to put his son's full name on his Birthday cake, and he just doesn't think that's fair. Of course, if he hadn't named his son "Adolph Hitler" it probably wouldn't have been a problem.

So, to anyone stupid enough to brand their kid with such a moniker, make your own stinking cake.

1 comment:

Christinewjc said...

Matt wrote: "So, to anyone stupid enough to brand their kid with such a moniker, make your own stinking cake."

Ha!! Great answer, Matt!

Who names their kid "Adolph Hitler???" Certainly not parents who have any sanity left.

Hey. I know that we have to just "agree to disagree" about the Obama "natural born citizen" controversy, but I wanted to ask you to see my latest blog post and read all of the additional comments that I had added.

For me, I cannot "just drop" this issue, Matt. I think that it is way too important for our nation to do that.

Here's the post link:

Slowly Waking from the Hypnosis?

Have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Your blog friend,
Christine