Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Hello all, it is now Christmas Eve, and I hope that everyone is having a great time with family and friends. I have been blessed to be able to spend the last couple of days and today with my mom, and will be spending Christmas day with my wife's family, so it will be a great time for all.

My daughter has been a little sick, spiking a pretty good fever the other night, but we seem to, at least, have that under control now, so thank God for that.

More than anything else though, Thank God that he sent his only Son to Earth to live a sinless life and die on the Cross for our sins, so that we could spend eternity with Him.

Yes, as I said in my last post, that is what Christmas is about for me. It's a time to remember the birth of our Savior and reflect on all that means for us. Of course, we love the time with family and friends, and all the great food and presents and all those wonderful things that make up the Christmas Season.

A funny little side story, last night Mom had to call her Cable Company about something, and at the end of the phone call the woman from the Cable Company says, "Happy Holidays," so Mom says to her, "And a Merry Christmas to you too." Go Mom!

No comments: