Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain Finally Does The Right Thing!

John McCain announced today that he had selected Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin to be his running mate.

I know that I have hit McCain pretty hard in the past, and he has deserved it, but today, he has finally done something that I am totally thrilled with.

In Sarah Palin, we have a real Conservative, a mother of five who is totally pro-life, wants to do what is right.

When I say that she is Conservative, I'm talking about someone who believes in Liberty and respects American heritage, and believes in dealing with reality and doing what really works.

I still feel that I can't vote for John McCain, but I do think that I can ignore him and cast my vote based on Sarah Palin.

Furthermore, in case you couldn't tell, I'm not one of those guys that can't vote for a woman for President or Vice President. I think she is an awesome choice, and I am excited that McCain has done the right thing, and shown Conservatives that he does want our vote after all. And he's going to get mine... or, more accurately, Sarah Palin is.

No comments: