Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Is The Magic Gone?

Have you noticed how the Magic of the Olympics tends to fall off as the games linger on?

Now, I love the Olympics, but I can't help but notice that at the beginning there is so much good stuff going on that I find myself wanting to watch it all. Everything seems to be worth watching, at least on the main NBC channel, after all they were showing Handball on MSNBC, but I digress. As the game continue however, I find myself more and more asking myself, "This is an Olympic Sport?"

I don't say this to disparage, it's just a thought.

1 comment:

Gary Durbin said...

I've never been into the Olympics that much, so at this point, I find myself keep asking, "Is this still going on?"