Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Don't Quite Understand

OK, that's not true, I do understand. Why is it that President Obama and his people are putting lobbyists into the administration? If you look back at some of the things that I have said in the past, you will see that I'm not automatically against lobbyists in Government, but I do have a serious problem with liars, and Obama talked a lot during the campaign about not having lobbyists in his administration. Quite a few have shown up despite the campaign pledges. This is what is known as a lie. This I have a problem with.

No comments: