Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Ok, so I know I'm a day late, but that's ok, yesterday we were traveling back from Pennsylvania, and having been up all day on the 31st, then driving all night, I was a little out of it. I did sleep very well last night though.

It is a little hard to believe that 2008 and gone already, and 2009 is already here.

Personally, I'm not very big on new years resolutions, though I know they are very important to a lot of people. I don't like them because I figure that if something is worth doing, you should just do it, without needing a day for an excuse.

2008 was quite a year, and while 2009 promises to be different, it seems that it will be no less eventful.

I know that recently I have focused very hard on politics, what with the big election, that I have excluded almost everything else. Since then I have cut way back on my news consumption, and so, I'm not sure what I'll focus on here in 2009, but then, I had no idea what I was going to blog about in 2008, so, I guess I'll just have to take it day by day, and hope that you'll come along with me.

No comments: