Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Take A Look


I want to take a minute today to encourage each and every person who reads this, to take a little time and look at former Tennessee Senator Fred D. Thompson, who is now pursuing a bid for the Republican nomination for President. I'm not going to tell you to vote for him, that's still too far away, but I'd like you to go to http://www.imwithfred.com/ and take a look at what he has to say, and do a little research into his voting record. So far I like what I see, but time will tell if he is the one or not. It will be interesting to see how things go once Fred is involved in the debates with the other candidates, and addresses all the tough questions in the same forum that all the others have already been subjected to. Right now I'm hoping that he wins, but again, we'll see if that holds up. Regardless of whether he wins the nod or not, his entry into the race will be good for this election, as I do believe that he will force the other candidates to answer the tough questions that they otherwise might manage to dodge. Go, Fred, Go!!

No comments: