Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yeah, He's The Common Man

I know I addressed John Edwards and his actions on Memorial Day, but I think he deserves a little revisiting. Mr. Edwards is talking a lot about "Normal Americans" and railing against the super rich. Sounds good doesn't it? Well, it might if he weren't about the most out of touch person that you could ever imagine. John Edwards lives in a huge, 30,000 square foot mansion right across the road from some normal Americans who live in a trailer park, and they will all tell you that he doesn't know anything about them, or the things that are important to them. He also pays $400 for a haircut (you know, just like every other average Joe you meet on the street). Now, I'm not going to get into his stances on the issues and such, but when considering anyone to throw your support behind, take a good hard look at what they stand for, and if you can really live with it. I'm betting that if you take a good hard look at John Edwards, you'll find you can't. This guy makes Hillary Clinton look like a normal person... well almost. On another note, I'm sure you'll find that this Presidential race is going to drag on for a long time, I mean, here we are, still 8 months away from the Primaries, and it's already everywhere. I will try not to obsess about it here in my blog, but since it is very important, you can expect to see me putting my 2 cents in from time to time.

No comments: