Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shrek the Third



Took the kids last night to see "Shrek the Third" and had a great time. My daughter, Mikayla, thinks that it is the best of the Shrek movies so far. My son, Joshua, thinks that all three are the best... maybe it's not the greatest idea to ask a three year old. I thought it was a great movie. I would have trouble saying which of the three is the best, as I have enjoyed all of them so much. I like the fact that they take the time between movies to come up with something really good, and don't just bang them right out to try to capitalize on the popularity. I'm not going to get into what happened in the movie, since there may well be people reading this who have not seen it yet. As far as I'm concerned, go see it, sit back and enjoy, you'll be glad you did.

No comments: