Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Amazing Grace


Some time ago I found the Movie "Amazing Grace" for a very good price, and so I bought it, as I had heard some very good things about it, but it ended up taking quite some time to get around to watching it. The other night I remembered that the movie was sitting unopened on the shelf, and so my wife and I put it in and watched it.

I have to say, this was a very good movie. Very moving, and well worth the watching. I don't want to spoil any part of the plot, but I will say that if you haven't seen this movie, you should certainly either rent or buy it as soon as possible. I do not believe you could possibly regret it.

No comments: