Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Friday, September 4, 2009

A Note To Commenters

While it has always been, and still continues to be, my policy to allow comments, and engage people in discussion if they wish, I do have a few rules. Of course, you must be civil, no bad language and such. While it's not a hard and fast rule, I'd appreciate it if you'd get to the point. And most importantly right now, don't try to hock some book you've written or advertise your own blog (unless you are a personal friend and know that I endorse your blog) or I will reject your comment. So to the person who left a comment about my post a few days ago, I rejected your comment because you were trying to hock your book. I will be happy to engage you if you can follow my few simple rules. And yes, these rules are mine, I make them and I run the blog, so they are subject to change without notice, and I could have forgotten to mention something, but I don't think that I did.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Gary Durbin said...

I totally agree...www.garydurbin.com...with this. It's ridiculous...www.garydurbin.ccm...that people would use your blog...www.garydurbin.com...for shameless self-promotion...www.garydurbin.com...it's disgusting.

Matt W. said...

OK, Gary, it took a minute before I could even post this, I was laughing pretty hard. Very Good. LOL