Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Two Words

I had Fox News on for a few minutes this afternoon, and they were asking people what they want to hear President Obama say during his press conference tonight. They read off several answers that people had sent in to them, and quite a few of them were pretty good, but none of them said what I was thinking. Personally, I don't plan to watch, mostly because I don't need to hear all of the propaganda that I already know is coming, but furthermore, I know that he's not going to say the two words I want to hear him say: "I Quit."

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

No comments: