Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Polls

I found last night that there is a new option on blogger that allows me to put polls in the sidebar of my blog, so please, vote in my poll. I don't know how long I'll leave one up for before I change it, but please, go ahead and vote. (Right now it's set for 7 days, but I could change that at any time too.) This is something new, so I don't know for sure how I'll use the results, I might incorporate them into a blog post, but I may just use it for a tool when I'm thinking about stuff. I think this is a cool way to get one click feedback, so I can see what people are thinking, without them having to leave a comment.

No comments: